Groups are a great way to connect with others who are solving the same problems that you are trying to solve. Examples of groups may include:
- Missions pastors in a major urban area seeking to collaborate for their city
- Directors of training for mission agencies that want to network and partner
- Field missionaries working a particular people group
The possibilities are endless.
Before suggesting a group, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I willing to facilitate this group? We call Group facilitators “Sherpas.” This means regular posting, encouraging communication and collaboration, and making sure the content stays relevant.
- Are there enough people to make this group viable?
If the answer to both of these questions is YES, then fill out the following form and let the team here at Missio Nexus correspond with you about your Groups idea.