ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability) enhances trust in Christ-centered ministries by establishing and applying Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship to accredited organizations. ECFA provides accreditation to organizations that faithfully demonstrate compliance with established standards for financial accountability, transparency, fundraising, and board governance.
Good Neighbor Insurance
Good Neighbor Insurance has been helping individual missionaries and international organizations and their staff be safe for more than 20 years. Affordably. Dependably. International Group Health Plans, Short-term Missions/Teams, Volunteers, Nationals, Frequent fliers,…and more.
The 2018 NAAMC will be held June 21-23, 2018 at McClean Bible Church with the theme, “The Power of Partnerships.”
- To train, equip and mobilize believers for world missions
- To help those involved in missions to network with one another
- To assist those involved in missions with the development of mutually beneficial global partnerships
- To sponsor or co-sponsor short-term mission trips for those interested in serving on the mission field
- To help mission agencies to recruit and effectively utilize African Americans interested in mission assignments
- To train and equip church leaders to present effectively the mission opportunities that exist through their ministries and countries
NAAMC members — ask your contact person for your discount code before registering for PARTNERSHIP.
Standards of Excellence in Short-Term Mission
A non-profit networking and accrediting organization committed to educating and equipping churches, schools, and mission organizations in order to strengthen the short-term missions movement.
In the early 2000’s, leaders from various aspects of short-term missions established the Standards of Excellence in Short-Term Mission, a member based organization with measures and accountabilities for mission sending entities desiring excellence in seven key areas. With an estimated 40,000 sending entities (including 35,000 churches) sending as many as two million short-termers each year, short-term missions has become an integral part of the entire missions program in North America.
The SOE helps mission sending and receiving organizations make their mission trips better through membership and its benefits, coaching and consulting, on-site training and mobilization, and conferences and workshops. Members of the SOE are deeply committed to the Great Commission and to churches and Gospel outreach worldwide, believing that effective partnerships with goers, senders and receivers fuel spirit-led movements to further God’s Kingdom Agenda here on earth.
SOE Members – ask your contact person for your discount code before registering for PARTNERSHIP.