The Mission Advisor team serves on behalf of Missio Nexus bringing expertise and focused attention to significant issues. This team seeks to serve the greater missions community through their focused attention and active service. Their ongoing ministry is a platform for them to engage, collaborate and champion specific issues among the greater North American missions community.
This is a platform to lead collaboration and champion key issues facing the missions community. Mission Advisors have opportunities to speak, contribute to articles, lead online cohorts and gather people together in concert with the Missio Nexus leadership to elevate the discussion around issue of focus.
2016 Mission Advisor Team and Issues of Focus:
- Wendy Wilson – Development of Women (email@example.com)
- Mark Stebbins – Missions Mobilization (Mark.Stebbins@navigators.org)
- Brent Lindquist – Member Health, Care and Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bob Klamser – Security and Crisis Management/Mitigation (email@example.com)
- Matthew Ellison – Church Missions Engagement & Coaching (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- John Baxter/Jeff Moody – Diaspora Champions (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- David Garrison – Church Planting (email@example.com)
- Steve Shadrach/Aaron Baybar – Personal Support Raising (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jerry Wiles/Rob Harvey – Orality Methods and Strategy ( email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ways to engage with Mission Advisors and Issues of Focus: