Connecting in the Great Commision
Cohort, Missio Nexus’ private social network, provides you with a means to connect to colleagues and peers in the Great Commission community.
- Cohorts are invitation only social networks and can be just a few people or hundreds. You can join an existing Cohort or request to start a new one. Each Cohort has a designated facilitator from the community who approves new members.
- Join or create a cohort of peers with a similar role (for example, Communications Director or Church Global Missions Team Leader)
- Join or create a cohort around a particular topic, such as refugee resettlement or Church Planting Movements.
- Ask questions, give counsel and advice, and encourage others.
- Share your passion for the area in which God has called you with timely discussions on key strategic issues.
The Cohort platform is not a “user forum” but a social networking site with the ability to carry on conversations, post files and take user polls. Cohort is web based and also features mobile apps for all major platforms.
Signup or suggest a Cohort topic below. Non-members may join Cohorts but must be invited by an existing Cohort member.