Website One Mission Society
Engaging the One to Reach the Many
This role will manage all details surrounding application, including (but not limited to) preparation, travel and follow-up for all persons going to the fields of OMS through Men for Missions.
- Open Short Term Ministry Teams:
- Continually relate to all fields of OMS looking to utilize short-term teams as an opportunity to help them grow.
- Continually relate to people and churches from across the US to help them connect with available opportunities.
- Work with OMS Finance office to open appropriate team project numbers.
- Manage Short Term Ministry Teams:
- Help designate, train, and prepare short-term leaders.
- Provide appropriate communication between short-term leaders and field personnel.
- Communicate with, train and prepare every team member going on the trip.
- Build and maintain an accurate database that includes all relevant team information, cost estimates, payment information, flight information and any other relevant information.
- Accurately manage all income and expense related to short-term teams.
- Work with the Ministry Team Specialist responsible for follow-up to ensure that all team members receive adequate follow-up to help them move in their journey with God.
- Close Short Term Ministry Teams:
- Close out team finances and paperwork.
- Submit all closed teams to the MFM archive system.
- Help Publish Short Term Mission’s Opportunities and Stories:
- ACTION magazine- Ensure the MFM- US ministry team list is updated at the time the magazine goes to press.
- Approximately every 30-60 days the ministry team list should be updated and sent out to the appropriate persons.
- Current ministry team lists should always be available to any OMS or MFM missionary representing short-term teams at events.
- Work with the MFM webmaster to verify that US short-term team opportunities are listed on the MFM website accurately.
- Maintain a current and accurate list of short-term ministry opportunities on relevant websites.
- Team Coordination and Reporting:
- Work closely with other MFM offices around the world in order to build “nationally inclusive” teams.
- Work closely with MFM- US National Director to help facilitate above opportunities.
- Work closely with all OMS/MFM- US Regional Representatives to keep them informed and engaged in all teams, but especially those from their region.
- Track appropriate ministry team statistics and share on a regular basis and communicate as appropriate.
- Help compile and prepare statistics for MFM- US Cabinet Meetings.
Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Be able to meet and visit with people in a professional manner.
- Have pleasant telephone voice and manner.
- Basic knowledge of current business practices.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Be able to lead at least one ministry team per year.
This is a support-based position that involves raising financial support through ministry partners for salary and other expenses.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com