Website International Commission
Equipping and Enabling Believers for Worldwide Evangelism
Partner with the President of International Commission (IC) to establish development priorities and a revenue generating strategy for IC. Implement strategy and manage the budget that supports it. Work with President to plan and execute short and long-term fundraising and business development strategies, projections, and performance targets to meet goals for annual operating income, special initiatives, and reserve funds, renewing and increasing levels of support and diversifying sources and types of revenue. Actively engage and support the President in the resource development process, contributing to the development of a compelling case for support and strategies for effective solicitations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Design development strategy for IC: Work with the Leadership team to identify funds needed, preferred funding targets, and approaches.
• Fundraising: Conduct research, prospecting, and application to multiple donor sources. Manage fundraising campaigns, engaging, and overseeing ongoing development efforts.
• Build a robust donor base: Develop and maintain key long-term relationships with existing and former donors and prospective new donors.
• Communicate and train: Train and mentor development staff and communicate fundraising goals and progress throughout IC.
• Form and manage development team: Work with the President and Leadership team to form and lead the IC development team.
• Maintain Strategy and Portfolios: In coordination with the President, develop and maintain both the strategy and the portfolios for donor development. Review four times a year.
• Donor Visits: Work with the President to establish and attend Donor visits, schedules, purpose, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org