Website International Commission
Equipping and Enabling Believers for Worldwide Evangelism
The Mobilization Strategist holds the following responsibilities:
- Recruit and train US participants to go on North American and International mission projects.
- Make contacts and connections with local churches for project participation and to offer evangelism training tools.
- Enlist participants for all IC projects by seeking out opportunities in assigned geographical area.
- Communicate regularly with committed participants.
- Work with Area Strategist to coordinate team for project.
- Coordinate all team details for assigned project by working with Mobilization Coordinator in Home Office.
- Lead training calls with team participants before project begins.
- Travel with and lead the team of participants on the project.
- Develop relationships with associations, directors of mission, pastors, laymen and women in assigned geographical area.
- Seek out preaching/speaking opportunities in churches, associations, and conferences.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org