Senior Associate – Donor Services
Website Evangelical Free Church of America
The EFCA National Office is seeking a full-time Senior Associate – Donor Services for various types of revenue accounting and donor services in the areas of current and deferred giving in a manner that requires teamwork to ensure timely and accurate financial processing and reporting of data. To support the Director’s work for proper internal controls. Cultivate and nurture relationships with donors and constituents of the EFCA by delivering excellent customer service as well as working with internal departments in delivering information and transaction assistance.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Per Week: 40
Starting Salary: $65,000 – $67,500 annually
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 403b match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Work as an integral member of the Donor Services team in supporting the Director, as well as processing and receipting ministry financial support.
- Monitor service level standards for the Donor Services Team.
- Create and maintain a policies and procedures manual for all functions of Donor Services.
- Ensure compliance with changes to IRS, ensuring accurate reporting standards and processing procedures.
- Utilize Raiser’s Edge software for backing up team members and director for department functions; gift recording, stock transactions, batch uploading, bank deposits, etc.
- Work with the Director in overseeing monthly reconciliation of Raiser’s Edge to the general ledger with the Accounting department.
- Understand and follow all accounting guidelines and controls, ensuring that Donor Services is following the contribution guidelines set forth by FASB, IRS, and other financial governing bodies.
- Work with the Director in the collection and reporting of church statistics.
Aid in collection and reporting of giving trends among EFCA constituencies, individuals, and churches.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Alignment with and commitment to the mission and values of the EFCA.
Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 6 years’ work or demonstrated experience in a financial role, customer service or sales role, helpful.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or similar database management system preferred.
- Computer skills including Office 365, Teams, etc.
- Excellent written , verbal communication , and customer service skills.
- Ability to spend more than 50% of work time using a keyboard and a computer.
*To be considered for this position, please attach a detailed cover letter to your application.
About the EFCA:
The EFCA national office offers employees competitive compensation, flexible work hours, and an environment where people are valued. We serve others and one another. We love the work we do.
Learn more about us at efca.org
Tags: non profit, administration, donations, fund processing, church, ministry, Christian, administrative, office, accounting, gifts
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com