Website Missio Nexus
Provide overall leadership and direction to support Missio Nexus’ commitment to developing women leaders so that the full partnership of women and men is brought to accomplishing mission. This includes executing events, recruiting resources, and community engagement with a focus on thriving leadership culture as men and women serving together. This role will be coordinated with and supported by the larger Missio Nexus communication stream, event management team, and leadership.
- Committed to global missions and the overall vision of Missio Nexus
- Field missions experience preferred
- Executive team leadership experience preferred
- Passionate about addressing barriers and enhancing the contributions of gifted women leaders
- Must hold a theological view that supports women in ministry leadership, be fluent in the overall theological discussion, and able to work well with other leaders from a wide range of perspectives and organizations
- Must be a team player with a solid work ethic, highly self-motivated in a home office setting, and comfortable with online meetings or travel as needed.
- Must be mature, friendly, approachable and have strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products preferred but not required
- Conduct in-person and virtual events for Great Commission servants that promote the engagement of women in executive and field leadership roles: equipping, mentoring, and organizational culture change.
- Build an ongoing resource pool of people, research, books, online efforts, and other opportunities to refer members to in the area of shared leadership as requested.
- Build a team of facilitators for workshops, training, webinars, etc.
- Be available for advising, mentoring and/or consulting with member agencies and leaders, especially women growing into new leadership roles.
- Write or recruit regular articles on the MissioNexus website that bring helpful perspectives
- Help evaluate the design of overall MissioNexus offerings and communication for how they reflect shared leadership
- Develop needed funding for execution of this role with associated costs, including negotiated salary/benefits, administered by MissioNexus. Events are self-funded through registration fees.
- Participate in MissioNexus team meetings and discussions as scheduled.
This role does not require a physical move but will be done from whatever US-based location best suits the candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org