Innovation Grant Projects

• Innovation Grant Projects

Posted by Bill Walton on January 18, 2024 at 4:49 pm

Anyone willing to discuss the projects they are looking to submit? One key to innovation is a high volume and quality of new ideas. Who knows maybe you will find someone with a solution or experience to help you.

Jon Hirst replied 2 months, 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Cindy Easton

January 18, 2024 at 5:12 pm

Hi Bill:

I’d be interested in discussing. Let me know the details.

• Ken Wettig

January 24, 2024 at 2:23 pm

Hey Bill, yes, I would love a chance to discuss and brainstorm a potential proposal that I am working on. In short, for the last three years I have been pioneering a model of discipleship cohorts (called SLAQ) among Gen Z and (soon) Gen Alpha. We have two different new initiative’s both of which require significant funding and that I believe would be a great fit for this grant. One (probably a micro grant) has to do with a local outreach to diaspora youth, through mentoring and outdoor adventure. The other (Macro) has to do with the potential of prototyping and replicating our entire model into a South American Context through a partner we have down there. Part of what I am trying to discern is where there is the most “mission alignment” with the Missio Nexus grant. I’d welcome a chance to brainstorm and discuss this to whatever extent you are available and willing to do so. Thanks

• Bill Walton

January 24, 2024 at 3:01 pm

Ken happy to connect send me an email billwalton at wmtek dot com

• Jon Hirst

February 15, 2024 at 10:40 am

Praying for you all as you work on your proposals. I’m happy to give input as well during the last week of the month. You can write me at Jon_hirst@sil.org.