Registering for Foundations
Registration includes attendance at all sessions and workshops, plus meals and breaks as shown on the conference schedule. Breakfast is on your own. You must arrange your own accommodations: reserve a room at the Hyatt Regency at the group rate on the Venue page.
Please review the information below to guide you through the types of tickets and discounts that will help you choose the correct ones for your registration.
REGISTRATION CHECK LIST
- Missio Nexus Member: Login before registering to obtain the member rate. If this is the first-time you are logging in you will be asked to request a new password. If, after logging in, you still do not see the member ticket displayed and believe you qualify, call 770.457.6677.
- If you are not yet a Missio Nexus member, now is a great time to join and immediately take advantage of a discounted registration plus a full year of member benefits. Learn more about membership.
- SOE and NAAMC Member/Affiliate: To receive your special rate, you must have the designated discount code from your organization. The Missio Nexus office cannot distribute the discount code.
- Sponsors and Exhibitors: Choose the designated ticket and use the provided discount code for either a complimentary or $100-off purchase. Members attending as a sponsor or exhibitor rep must purchase this ticket.
- Please register 1 person at a time: Even though you can choose multiple tickets, rather than purchasing registration for more than 1 person in 1 transaction, please register each person as a separate transaction. This allows accurate answers to the closing personal preference/logistical questions for each registrant; and is especially critical if there are individual dietary needs. Only the email of the person completing the registration will receive a confirmation email. There is no sharing of registration.
- Cancellation: If you must cancel for any reason, a $75 handling fee will be assessed through September 8. After September 8, there is no refund available, but you may substitute someone from your organization. No refunds on exhibitor/sponsor tickets.
- Add-On tickets: It’s best to purchase the ticket(s) at the same time as your conference registration. If you have already purchased your conference ticket and wish to purchase an add-on, you may select and pay for only the desired ticket(s).
- Student Discounts: Thursday or Friday only = $99 | Full conference = $199. These rates are available for undergraduate students who are attending classes full-time, are not on staff with a Missio Nexus member or a conference partner, and who are not a conference presenter. The student rate includes attendance at all sessions, plus food and beverage for the designated time period purchased. Registration is not available online but may be purchased by calling 770.457.6677.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION CLOSES SEPTEMBER 8 or SOONER IF CAPACITY IS REACHED
|Member staying at Hyatt Regency||$399|
|Member not staying at Hyatt Regency||$449|
|Non-member staying at Hyatt Regency||$499|
|Non-member not staying at Hyatt Regency||$549|
|SOE or NAAMC Member* staying at Hyatt||$399|
|SOE or NAAMC Member* not staying at Hyatt||$449|
|Sponsor/Exhibitor* staying at Hyatt Regency||$399|
|Sponsor/Exhibitor* not staying at Hyatt Regency||$449|
|Speakers & Workshop Presenters*||$0|
*With discount code.
The paradox of a growing conference is more of the people you want to meet are attending but it is harder to find them in the crowd. Ten especially-designed learning and networking opportunities have been built into this year’s schedule to help you connect. When registering, after selecting your conference registration ticket, you may also purchase an add-on ticket for 1 or more session(s) .
Registration is Closed
Conference registration closes September 8 or sooner if capacity is reached.