A unified church-planting community will have both high relationship cohesiveness and high task cohesiveness.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
“Is there any hope in reaching Muslims for Christ when there are so many obstacles?”
In this installment of Missions on the Web, we provide you with access to proverbs from around the world.
Essays on the worship revelation taking place in today’s global world.
Oden makes a plea for a growing generation of young African scholars to discover their heritage, to recover the spiritual and intellectual roots of Christian thought formed by early African Christianity.
Four constant values have reliably guided the evangelical movement’s practice of mission: compulsion, courage, certainty, and clarity.
Third in a series of books by Twelftree on exorcism.
In reading Leanne Dzubinski’s “Contrasting Worldviews and Their Implications for Missions in Spain” (January 2008), I am impressed with the parallels between issues regarding flexibility and adaptation for effectiveness in missions in Spain and similar principles of contextualizing of a messenger in any North African or Middle Eastern context.
A collection of instructive essays and case studies.
Coming up with models for funding parachurch organizations that work in Eurasian cultures will take creativity, hard work, and failed attempts.