By identifying themselves as people who love and follow the Sharia of God, missionaries ministering to Muslims can better communicate the Christian faith and disciple those who seek to follow Jesus.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual EditionWed Apr 1 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
A unified church-planting community will have both high relationship cohesiveness and high task cohesiveness.
“Is there any hope in reaching Muslims for Christ when there are so many obstacles?”
In this installment of Missions on the Web, we provide you with access to proverbs from around the world.
Essays on the worship revelation taking place in today’s global world.
Oden makes a plea for a growing generation of young African scholars to discover their heritage, to recover the spiritual and intellectual roots of Christian thought formed by early African Christianity.
Four constant values have reliably guided the evangelical movement’s practice of mission: compulsion, courage, certainty, and clarity.
Third in a series of books by Twelftree on exorcism.
In reading Leanne Dzubinski’s “Contrasting Worldviews and Their Implications for Missions in Spain” (January 2008), I am impressed with the parallels between issues regarding flexibility and adaptation for effectiveness in missions in Spain and similar principles of contextualizing of a messenger in any North African or Middle Eastern context.
A collection of instructive essays and case studies.