By identifying themselves as people who love and follow the Sharia of God, missionaries ministering to Muslims can better communicate the Christian faith and disciple those who seek to follow Jesus.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
A unified church-planting community will have both high relationship cohesiveness and high task cohesiveness.
“Is there any hope in reaching Muslims for Christ when there are so many obstacles?”
In this installment of Missions on the Web, we provide you with access to proverbs from around the world.
Essays on the worship revelation taking place in today’s global world.
Oden makes a plea for a growing generation of young African scholars to discover their heritage, to recover the spiritual and intellectual roots of Christian thought formed by early African Christianity.
Four constant values have reliably guided the evangelical movement’s practice of mission: compulsion, courage, certainty, and clarity.
Third in a series of books by Twelftree on exorcism.
In reading Leanne Dzubinski’s “Contrasting Worldviews and Their Implications for Missions in Spain” (January 2008), I am impressed with the parallels between issues regarding flexibility and adaptation for effectiveness in missions in Spain and similar principles of contextualizing of a messenger in any North African or Middle Eastern context.
A collection of instructive essays and case studies.