Visit Beijing’s Tiananmen Square and you’ll see an enormous digital clock. It proclaims to the world how many days, hours, minutes, and seconds are left until Hong Kong reverts to Chinese sovereignty on July 1, 1997. While there is no corresponding clock in the prosperous, freewheeling British colony of 6.3 million people, alarm bells have been ringing for some time.
- Webinar: Mapping Church Missions: A Compass for Ministry StrategyThu May 2 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenSun May 5 2019 - Sat May 11 2019
- 24: Risk Decision Making for LeadersThu May 9 2019, 1:00pm CDT - Fri May 10 2019, 12:00pm CDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
author interview Book Reviews Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Coaching creativity Crisis Response Cross Cultural Skills culture Diaspora Discipleship Diversity Evangelism Generosity Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Member Care Middle East Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration missions mobilization MLC2019 Mobilization Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast prayer Research Risk Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality Strategy Training Trends Weekly Roundup Women
Two perspectives from veteran missionaries that will provoke thinking—and, we hope, prayer.