Experiences with changing missionary strategies.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
Marshall was a fellow soldier who liked to boss people around. Because I outranked him by a few weeks, he informed me that he hated me. I avoided him after that.
Last time we considered three controversial issues: (1) Are we winning or losing? (2) How believable is the A.D. 2000 movement? (3) Why not let the nationals do it? We concluded:
Within the last 18 months three missionaries have been taken hostage in Panama, Colombia one in the Philippines, and one in Cambodia.
TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) has long been touted as an ideal profession for those who wish to proclaim the gospel in both open and closed countries (e.g., Baurain 1992).
We all have pictures of the past indelibly printed on our minds. Sometimes we wish we could simply forget those images. Other times we’re thankful we can’t.
One of the greatest challenges for today’s mission is the former Soviet Union, also known as the Commonwealth of Independent States (C.I.S.). After 70 years of religious restriction, the open promotion of the gospel has been allowed again.
Have we failed to reach Muslims at their point of deepest insecurity?