Lessons learned in brownout can be of life-changing importance.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
In the early 1980’s it became evident to many associated with the United World Mission that God was about to “do a new thing.” The mission is now in the early stages of this new work of God. His leading has truly been amazing as he has used his Word to give us new vision and direction.
One of the important benefits Christianity has offered Third World women has been a cause around which to gather for social and spiritual purposes.
In our ranking of mission priorities, where do the world’s kids fit? Are they being slighted by more majestic issues, by more serious concerns? Do we subconsciously, perhaps, look down our noses at agencies that work with children?
Reports from around the world.
Cooperation—if not merger—is needed between various mission organizations.
The Quiet Miracle is a missions periodical that I only recently became familiar with. It's published by Bible Literature International, and like most mission publications, it's free for the asking. It's a 24-page full-color magazine, with thought-provoking informative articles-well worth your time in writing for it (P.O. Box 477, Columbus, Ohio 43216)
What can be accomplished together is so much greater than what can be accomplished by individuals working on their own.