NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER — May 7, 2020 On behalf of Missio Nexus and the Missio Benefits Committee we would like to invite you, your staff, and your families to join us on May 7th for the 69th Annual National Day of Prayer Call as we PRAY FOR AMERICA. Missio Benefits is honored to lead this national . . . read more
- June CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Jun 10 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: Soul Care for Singles in a Season of Social DistancingFri Jun 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:15pm EDT
- Closing The Distance: Creatively Loving our Foreign-born Neighbors During a PandemicThu Jun 18 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- July CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Jul 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- 2020 National African American Missions Conference (NAAMC)Thu Jul 9 2020, 12:00pm EDT - Sat Jul 11 2020, 02:30pm EDT
An MPD Sprint is a 30-45 day period in which full-time staff spend part-time (20 hours a week) in a support raising season supported by a coach and in community with fellow staff.
By Elliot D. Stephens
Funding coaches and leaders need to be alert for three subtle fundraising “sayings.” These half-truths seem logical, but following them leads into a cul-de-sac.
If you are doing God’s work, the devil will try to get you to not do it, using whatever tactics he can. And one of his favorite tactics is lies.
In Galatians 6:2 Paul says, “Carry each other’s burdens and in this way, you will fulfill the law of Christ.”
This article was originally published for Support Raising Solutions by Doug Christensen. Being fully funded means more than just being at full monthly support. It also means having healthy and appropriate reserves. Why do we need a buffer, also known as reserves? Living paycheck to paycheck is stressful for families. Missionaries in cross-cultural and other settings . . . read more