It is stated in three simple words – get fully funded. You are a leader, a coach, a trainer, and, as such, you are an example for the supported staff in your organization.
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Becoming Bilingual - Communicating Your Value in Stories and NumbersWed Jun 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Beyond BeliefThu Jun 24 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leader Peer2Peer: Missionary Care Best PracticesWed Jul 7 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Brand Refresh | What to Know Before Making Your MarkTue Aug 31 2021, 02:00pm EDT
When I met Jessie, everything indicated he would be a star in his ministry. The ministry he was aiming for was at the center of his passions. It was in worship and his creativity came alive in the church context. His church body loved his contribution and his family was all for it.
In 1919, Texas Baptists began a ministry for college students. Our first Baptist Student Ministries (BSM) was planted at Texas A&M and UT, but soon included most of the major campuses in Texas.
Mission leaders, the people they mobilize and teams on the field need both early and ongoing conversations around race, cultural differences and conflict in order to cultivate a healthy dynamic for all, especially for African American missionaries, said speakers on the first day of the online National African American Missions Conference.
At first, the words were faint, harmlessly percolating in my mind, but a question soon formed and draped over my shoulders like a yoke, “Did I prepare him for this?”. Foot on brake, not yet ready to drive away, I gazed with yearning through my car window at the back of my oldest boy while his huge frame eagerly pranced through the quad to the entrance of his college dormitory.
NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER — May 7, 2020 On behalf of Missio Nexus and the Missio Benefits Committee we would like to invite you, your staff, and your families to join us on May 7th for the 69th Annual National Day of Prayer Call as we PRAY FOR AMERICA. Missio Benefits is honored to lead this national . . . read more
An MPD Sprint is a 30-45 day period in which full-time staff spend part-time (20 hours a week) in a support raising season supported by a coach and in community with fellow staff.
By Elliot D. Stephens
Funding coaches and leaders need to be alert for three subtle fundraising “sayings.” These half-truths seem logical, but following them leads into a cul-de-sac.
If you are doing God’s work, the devil will try to get you to not do it, using whatever tactics he can. And one of his favorite tactics is lies.