By Elliot D. Stephens
- Building Outstanding Church/Mission Agency Relations in MobilizationMon Nov 11 2019, 4:00pm CST - Wed Nov 13 2019, 12:00pm CST
- Webinar: Chinese Christianity in an Increasingly Hostile EnvironmentThu Nov 21 2019, 02:00 pm EST - 03:15 pm EST
- Denominational RoundtableMon Dec 9 2019, 1:00pm EST - Tue Dec 10 2019, 1:00pm EST
- 2iC (Second in Command)Tue Dec 10 2019, 12:00pm EST - Wed Dec 11 2019, 12:00pm EST
- Webinar: Designing Missions Opportunities for Every Life StageThu Dec 12 2019, 02:00 pm EST - 03:15 pm EST
Funding coaches and leaders need to be alert for three subtle fundraising “sayings.” These half-truths seem logical, but following them leads into a cul-de-sac.
If you are doing God’s work, the devil will try to get you to not do it, using whatever tactics he can. And one of his favorite tactics is lies.
In Galatians 6:2 Paul says, “Carry each other’s burdens and in this way, you will fulfill the law of Christ.”
This article was originally published for Support Raising Solutions by Doug Christensen. Being fully funded means more than just being at full monthly support. It also means having healthy and appropriate reserves. Why do we need a buffer, also known as reserves? Living paycheck to paycheck is stressful for families. Missionaries in cross-cultural and other settings . . . read more