Explore our newly released report, 2022 Missions Compensation Report. This report examines the revenue, salaries, and compensation of senior leaders in missions organizations and compares it to regional and national data from non-profits.
Inside you will find forty pages highlighting data from 69 mission organizations from across the United States and Canada. Included are data tables, charts, graphs, and key information on salaries, based on organization size, revenue, and region of the country. Inside you’ll find:
- Overview of participating organizations
- CEO compensation (funding, determination, benefits, etc.)
- CEO comparisons with previous studies and other workplace platforms
- Senior leader staff compensation (funding, determination, percentiles, etc.)
- Remote/hybrid worker salaries