Website Global Disciples
To support the vision and mission of Global Disciples by providing accounting and logistical support for the Finance Team.
This job exists to maintain accurate and efficient accounting practices and financial record keeping, for Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable.
- Process mail and deposits daily.
- Monitor and review donations from giving platforms.
- Process donations in Salesforce and generate receipt/thank you letters.
- Generate accurate financial/donor reports.
- Serve as a member on the Finance Council.
- Take the deposit to the bank, as needed.
- Enter payables, print/disburse checks, making certain that all bills are paid in a timely manner.
- Process US staff expense reports.
- Reconcile bank statements to internal accounting records.
- Create campaigns and projects in Salesforce, collaborating with other departments, as necessary.
- Manage set up, report building, and site management of Salesforce, giving platforms, and accounting systems.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Must be a committed follower of Jesus Christ and an active member of a Christian church.
- Passion for the mission and work of Global Disciples and alignment with its statement of faith, goals, purposes, and objectives.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to multitask, maintain a precise attention to detail, and meet deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and database management software experience is essential.
- Team player.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills that assist in swift troubleshooting when issues arise.
- Accounting background preferred, with capacity to spot errors in patterns.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to collaborate with other teams, as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a Resume and a Cover Letter which includes a few sentences on your cross-cultural experience as well as your walk with the Lord to HumanResources@GlobalDisciples.org .
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org