Ministry Administrative Assistant
Website Evangelical Free Church of America
The EFCA national office is seeking a full-time Ministry Administrative Assistant to the GATEWAY staff in managing data entry, travel arrangements, and other administrative tasks as needed for GATEWAY Theological Institute.
What is GATEWAY?
GATEWAY Theological Institute began in 2006, training bi-vocational pastors in Spanish and English. It provides affordable and accessible church-based theological training, and is a pathway toward earning ministry credentials for those who are not able to participate in traditional seminary education. Since its beginning, more than 1,500 students have participated. GATEWAY is open to men and women of all ethnicities and backgrounds.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Per Week: 40
Starting Salary: $21.00 – $24.00 per hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 403b match, Paid time off, Paid holidays
- Set up class groups and facilitator accounts on the GATEWAY website.
- Schedule facilitator training and student orientation for each new class.
- Distribute registration links and information to facilitators and students.
- Create and update GATEWAY records using Raiser’s Edge.
- Coordinate maintenance and updating of GATEWAY website registration forms, user accounts, and settings with the web developer.
- Monitor and promptly respond to communications and inquiries
- Support the GATEWAY Directional Team, including coordinating meetings, taking notes, and tracking task completion.
- Collaborate with EFCA Communications Team to coordinate the development of GATEWAY promotional materials.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Alignment with the EFCA values and mission.
- Associates degree or equivalent administrative experience.
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience, preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English, preferred.
- Ability to spend more than 50% of work time using a keyboard and a computer.
- Travel approximately 15% of the time to accomplish position objectives.
- To be considered for this position, please attach a detailed cover letter to your application.
About the EFCA
The EFCA national office offers employees competitive compensation, flexible work hours, and an environment where people are valued. We serve others and one another. We love the work we do.
Learn more about us at efca.org
Tags: non profit, administration, church, ministry, Christian, administrative, clerical, office, events, customer service
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com