Wednesday | 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
C-Suite level ministry leaders who are responsible for fundraising
Remember January 2020? We all had great ideas and visions for the year and beyond. And then March hit us and we all got caught needing to reassess our plans and objectives for the year and beyond. We will help you develop, reshape, and hone an Annual Fundraising Plan.
Do you or members of your team struggle in the area of asking for support for your ministry? We will encourage you in your approach with major donors as well as give you the tools to have a well thought out and executable plan. Understanding fundraising as ministry, the importance of planning for the meeting (before, during and after) will help give you and your team the courage, confidence and conviction to ask.
Implement best practices to develop, reshape, and hone an Annual Fundraising Plan for your organization.
Participants will learn what is involved in and receive tools for a comprehensive Annual Fundraising Plan including:
- Reviewing Mission and Vision
- Assessing Current Fundraising Operations
- Data Gathering
- Setting Strategic Fundraising Goals
- Setting Financial Goals by income channel
- Implementation Tactics and Review Process
- Ongoing Evaluation Process
Participants will learn what is involved in and receive tools for Major Gift Fundraising Strategy including:
- Donor Assessment Tool, who is connected, capable and ready
- Tracking Tools,
- Real Time Case for Support with Major Donor focus
- One-Sheet Proposal Tool
- Monthly Meeting Coordination Tool
- Strategies for “Getting the Meeting”, “Having the Meeting”, “Making the Ask” and “Follow Up Plan”
Specialized Knowledge 4.5 CPE hours