A veteran missionary offers three suggestions westerners should reflect upon if they want to participate in the next great advance of the gospel.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 5th DayWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Dewi Hughes navigates this tricky terrain and guides the reader comprehensively through the biblical message regarding poverty.
Learning the animistic or folk Islamic vocabulary of the people you are called to reach is invaluable for the Christian ethnographer.
In a brave new post-modern world, Paul Chilcote and Laceye Warner sense a warrant for fresh study of selected aspects of evangelism in light of current “missional” rethinking.
Three strategies for churches and leaders from the West and the Majority World to work together to make reverse mission of Christian books from the South to bless the North a reality.
With sparkling clarity, Jenny Hwang and Matt Soerens illuminate the complexities embedded in the controversial immigration debates.
The African American Church desiring to get involved in world missions faces unique opportunities and challenges.
Baker, Susan, ed. 2009. Globalization and Its Effects on Urban Ministry in the 21st Century. Pasadena, Calif.: William Carey Library. Bramsen, P.D. 2008. One God One Message. Greenville, S.C.: Rock International. Gehman, Richard. 2008. Learning to Lead: The Making of a Christian Leader in Africa. Geneva, Ill.: Oasis International Ltd. Meja, Markina. 2008. Unbroken Covenant . . . read more
An exploration of the motivation, challenges, and validity of expatriate churches around the world.
Worldview change does not come through learning new ideas; it comes through relationships that challenge us to rethink life.