An exploration of the motivation, challenges, and validity of expatriate churches around the world.
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Worldview change does not come through learning new ideas; it comes through relationships that challenge us to rethink life.
Deep Christian fellowship comes through sharing burdens, risks, and dangers as we engage the world for God’s kingdom.
How can we ever hope to assist the vast multitude of children at risk? There is a way, and that is to be strategic!
Can the local church and mission agency work together in cross-cultural ministry to the satisfaction of both parties?
New ways of doing are almost always preceded by new ways of thinking.
In this installment we dare to offer resources to help you better understand contemporary global trends in missions.
Thanks much for the July 2009 Missions on the Web article on Folk Religions
Jehu Hanciles provides a provocative alternative interpretation of the ongoing development of faith in today’s world.
The tally of Dr. Ralph Winter’s accomplishments are staggering to consider.