The tally of Dr. Ralph Winter’s accomplishments are staggering to consider.
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
David Livermore writes to open the eyes of mono-cultural short-termers who can only see the world from their narrow perspectives.
Filthy is an understatement. At one end of the river, it is being used as a bathroom; at the other end, a woman deftly gathers a jar full of drinking water for her family. You don’t need to have a microscope to see all the dirt and grime in this water; two eyes will do just fine.
The Global Dictionary of Theology is a magnificent source packing almost one thousand pages between two covers of one volume.
Compensating for power differentials in ministry by using space and symbols can lead to strong relationships between Western missionary organizations and Majority World partners.
The Missional Church & Denominations is the second volume in the Missional Church Series. It continues the conversation of the missional church in relation to the North American mission context, this time through denominations and denominationalism.
Being a purposefully reflective practitioner may be counterintuitive for most, but it can result in leading at a higher level.
As expected, this book is infused with Winter’s own optimistic, activist, upbeat understanding of Christian mission.
A veteran missionary offers three suggestions westerners should reflect upon if they want to participate in the next great advance of the gospel.
Dewi Hughes navigates this tricky terrain and guides the reader comprehensively through the biblical message regarding poverty.