The ultimate purpose of cross-cultural missions is to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people in a culturally appropriate and contextually acceptable way.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Although narrative preaching and teaching seems highly effective in Africa (as it does in most of the world) some Africans consider it a mark of immaturity or lack of education.
You are pioneering the growth of an exciting ministry. You have dreams and plans and a commitment to do things right. But your partner doesn’t share your way of doing things. It has reached the point where you are frustrated and unclear about where it is all going.