Although narrative preaching and teaching seems highly effective in Africa (as it does in most of the world) some Africans consider it a mark of immaturity or lack of education.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
You are pioneering the growth of an exciting ministry. You have dreams and plans and a commitment to do things right. But your partner doesn’t share your way of doing things. It has reached the point where you are frustrated and unclear about where it is all going.
We focus our attention on short-term-related Web pages in this installment of Missions on the Web.
EMQ Readers write…
The book will be of help to a wide range of people working cross-culturally, as well as within their own culture.
Local churches today are reassessing their proper function in fulfilling the mission mandate in relation to that of mission agencies. Addressing this need, the author describes the biblical rationale and explains the operating philosophy of the Antioch Network.
A dog says, “You pet me, you feed me, you shelter me, you love me, you must be God.” A cat says, “You pet me, you feed me, you shelter me, you love me, I must be god.”
A practical guidebook for those who will start a church.
The state of missions engagement among evangelical churches in North America is changing.
Peterson, Aeschliman and Sneed take the whole wild and woolly world of short-term missions (STM) and define, defend, and redesign it.