The book will be of help to a wide range of people working cross-culturally, as well as within their own culture.
- July CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Self Care for CEOsWed Jul 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- 2020 National African American Missions Conference (NAAMC)Thu Jul 9 2020, 12:00pm EDT - Sat Jul 11 2020, 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: Reaching Nations in the USA Through SportsThu Aug 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- August CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Aug 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Focus 2020 SpotlightThu Sep 24 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 04:00pm EDT
Local churches today are reassessing their proper function in fulfilling the mission mandate in relation to that of mission agencies. Addressing this need, the author describes the biblical rationale and explains the operating philosophy of the Antioch Network.
A dog says, “You pet me, you feed me, you shelter me, you love me, you must be God.” A cat says, “You pet me, you feed me, you shelter me, you love me, I must be god.”
A practical guidebook for those who will start a church.
The state of missions engagement among evangelical churches in North America is changing.
Peterson, Aeschliman and Sneed take the whole wild and woolly world of short-term missions (STM) and define, defend, and redesign it.
The world of evangelists and missionaries is beset by golden keys of various shapes and sizes. They offer short cuts to success. This article attempts to put some of these keys into perspective.
Daniel Rickett examines partnerships between Western churches and their international counterparts.
Asia, with some 3.7 billion people and less than nine percent of whom are Christians, clearly needs the gospel. But we cannot go on doing things in the same old manner. What then is the way forward? For what it is worth, here are some thoughts on the matter.
The late Lesslie Newbigin (1909-1998) was one of the most important and influential missionary-theologians of the twentieth century. We are grateful to Wainwright and his publishers for bringing to light these lectures and doing such a fine job of introduction, redaction, and publication.