In this article I am going to focus on the situation of the evangelical churches.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual EditionWed Apr 1 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Ajith Fernando’s latest book provides an interesting perspective on leadership in the church and parachurch.
Some mission boards and sending agencies have questioned the need to continue sending missionaries and/or finances to Guatemala.
We marvel at the faith of the ancient martyrs, but do we recognize those of today? Read these books about modern Christians who forsook all for the sake of Christ.
Three hours outside of São Paulo, Brazil in the small town of Monte Verde, sixty Brazilians and other Latin Americans are training to become the next wave of missionaries to the 10/40 Window from “The Radical Project.”
In 1945 Gene, along with 2,100 other prisoners, was rescued the morning she was to be executed at the Japanese internment camp in Los Banos. General Douglas MacArthur called this ‘the most thrilling rescue in all of American military history.’”
Costa Rica’s church is big on outreach but small on discipleship, and that has led to a “backdoor phenomenon” with as many as half of new believers deserting evangelism. A quarter of Costa Rican evangelicals believe they aren’t called to share Christ because that’s the leader’s job.
Contextual biblical witness in the Hindu world has not received adequate attention in today’s witnessing community.
A new and exciting trend is developing in missions today. Many Christians, in retirement, are fanning out across the world as short-term missionaries.
The Czech Republic is considered one of the most secular nations on earth. Most Czechs view God as pragmatically and psychologically irrelevant, while taking pride in the fact that they are unencumbered by any ideology, religious or otherwise.