Acts records many instances of persecution among early believing communities. However, the record is clear. Believing communities existed.
- Mission Leaders Conference – Innovate 2021Wed Sep 22 2021, 07:00am EDT
- Innovate 2021 VIRTUALWed Sep 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing Generation Z: Observations, Obstacles and OpportunitiesWed Oct 6 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Educational support for families: Can your agency achieve its goals without it?Thu Oct 7 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Crisis Communications EssentialsTue Oct 12 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Currently, article after article and book after book refer to the poor? But seldom is the word poor carefully defined.
Globalization is a term that evokes passionate feelings. Conflicting convictions about the effect of globalization have surfaced in missions too, particularly concerning how the Western world church is to partner with the surging missionary force from the majority world.
When journalist Lee Strobel first met a shy and soft-spoken Leo Carter, he was a seventeen-year-old veteran of Chicago’s grittiest neighborbood. His testimony had put three killers in prison and he still carried a .38-caliber slug in his skull—the grisly reminder of a horrific saga.
With the dawn of the new millennium missionaries from all over the globe have set their sights on the sons of Ishmael. Islam is Christianity’s only serious competitor as the fastest growing religion in the world and has drawn the attention of savvy cross-cultural missionaries.
It was July—winter in the African country of Lesotho. My pilot guided the red and white turbocharged Cessna into a valley for an approach to the mountain village of Methalaneng.
In this article George Patterson and Galen Currah address frequently-asked questions about guidelines and dangers related to church reproduction.—Eds.
This article offers some necessary theological and missiological shifts to help facilitate church planting movements.