The Internet has made information instantly available. Twenty years ago even the world’s most sophisticated intelligence agencies would have drooled over comparable access to it.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual EditionWed Apr 1 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Why do Westerners struggle with taking the Christian message to animists? Blaschke answers that Westerners are hindered by their lack of experience with spiritual phenomena and their limited exposure to event-oriented discipling.
Our readers write.
In one hundred articles, written by sixty-one gifted contributors (eighteen of whom are from North America) the reader is informed of the staggering breadth, growing profusion and zealous tenacity of religion in modern human culture.
If the Church of Jesus Christ is to penetrate the heavily populated centers of America, ethnically homogeneous congregations of the inner cities may become relics of the past.
This book gives a detailed sociological analysis of worldwide Pentecostalism.
If they had a Pope, Southern Baptists would surely insist that he beatify Charlotte Digges Moon.
With this present publication, Logan and Buller have offered the public a contemporary approach to church planting.
We are in the midst of a major paradigm shift in missions. It is now neither possible nor desirable for mission agencies to control their people and institutions.
Here is a book on Christianity and postmodernism that encourages the church not to reject or oppose this social and intellectual movement, but to embrace it, love it, kiss it.