We short cut the biblical mandate by dodging crucial theological and missiological issues.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
A selection of significant articles about missions.
The most embarrassing moment in my missionary career occurred near the beginning, 33 years ago, when our baggage arrived in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
The answer so far seems to be “rawhide,” but we can change it to “silk.”
Without some changes, we may be condemning our churches to continual dependence.
Churches, mission agencies, and seminaries have a part to play in avoiding failures in our training investments.
Here’s a survey of why agencies are scrambling to use this strategic tool.
Some concerns must be faced if we are to be faithful to the Great Commission.
It’s dangerous if we identify the gospel with indigenous religion and make few conceptual changes.
Important news stories from the world of missions.