Some concerns must be faced if we are to be faithful to the Great Commission.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
It’s dangerous if we identify the gospel with indigenous religion and make few conceptual changes.
Important news stories from the world of missions.
We short cut the biblical mandate by dodging crucial theological and missiological issues.
A selection of significant articles about missions.
The most embarrassing moment in my missionary career occurred near the beginning, 33 years ago, when our baggage arrived in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
The answer so far seems to be “rawhide,” but we can change it to “silk.”
Without some changes, we may be condemning our churches to continual dependence.
Churches, mission agencies, and seminaries have a part to play in avoiding failures in our training investments.
Here’s a survey of why agencies are scrambling to use this strategic tool.