Important news stories from the world of missions.
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
We short cut the biblical mandate by dodging crucial theological and missiological issues.
A selection of significant articles about missions.
The most embarrassing moment in my missionary career occurred near the beginning, 33 years ago, when our baggage arrived in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
The answer so far seems to be “rawhide,” but we can change it to “silk.”
Without some changes, we may be condemning our churches to continual dependence.
Churches, mission agencies, and seminaries have a part to play in avoiding failures in our training investments.
Here’s a survey of why agencies are scrambling to use this strategic tool.
Some concerns must be faced if we are to be faithful to the Great Commission.
It’s dangerous if we identify the gospel with indigenous religion and make few conceptual changes.