The most embarrassing moment in my missionary career occurred near the beginning, 33 years ago, when our baggage arrived in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual EditionWed Apr 1 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
The answer so far seems to be “rawhide,” but we can change it to “silk.”
Without some changes, we may be condemning our churches to continual dependence.
Churches, mission agencies, and seminaries have a part to play in avoiding failures in our training investments.
Here’s a survey of why agencies are scrambling to use this strategic tool.
Some concerns must be faced if we are to be faithful to the Great Commission.
It’s dangerous if we identify the gospel with indigenous religion and make few conceptual changes.
Important news stories from the world of missions.
We short cut the biblical mandate by dodging crucial theological and missiological issues.
A selection of significant articles about missions.