We short cut the biblical mandate by dodging crucial theological and missiological issues.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
A selection of significant articles about missions.
The most embarrassing moment in my missionary career occurred near the beginning, 33 years ago, when our baggage arrived in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
The answer so far seems to be “rawhide,” but we can change it to “silk.”
Without some changes, we may be condemning our churches to continual dependence.
Churches, mission agencies, and seminaries have a part to play in avoiding failures in our training investments.
Here’s a survey of why agencies are scrambling to use this strategic tool.
Some concerns must be faced if we are to be faithful to the Great Commission.
It’s dangerous if we identify the gospel with indigenous religion and make few conceptual changes.
Important news stories from the world of missions.