Ministry training does not have to take you out of ministry.
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
The hurdles discussed here reflect the thoughtful concerns of a number of mission agency leaders and missiologists, who frankly admitted to difficulties in our methods, practices, goals, tactics, and strategies.
Entering a new culture is a critical stage in missionary life. How well a missionary learns to function and communicate within his target culture will determine the effectiveness of his ministry to those people.
We can’t impose our Western ideas of Christian faithfulness on Islamic culture. Rather, we must find ways to express our Christian integrity within Islamic culture.
Practical reasons for missionaries to cultivate a lifelong learning approach.
Reports from around the world.
Options for continuing education.
More than a decade has passed since you last sat in a classroom. Now you face furlough and study with considerable apprehension. You’re not alone. Fears about going back to school are understandable.