Ministry training does not have to take you out of ministry.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
The hurdles discussed here reflect the thoughtful concerns of a number of mission agency leaders and missiologists, who frankly admitted to difficulties in our methods, practices, goals, tactics, and strategies.
Entering a new culture is a critical stage in missionary life. How well a missionary learns to function and communicate within his target culture will determine the effectiveness of his ministry to those people.
We can’t impose our Western ideas of Christian faithfulness on Islamic culture. Rather, we must find ways to express our Christian integrity within Islamic culture.
Practical reasons for missionaries to cultivate a lifelong learning approach.
Reports from around the world.
Options for continuing education.
More than a decade has passed since you last sat in a classroom. Now you face furlough and study with considerable apprehension. You’re not alone. Fears about going back to school are understandable.