It helps to improve missionary performance and it saves possible loss later on.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
Urban missionaries must be mature, understand the city and the nature of mission, and possess practical skills.
If we’re going to reach the cities, it will take a lot more training and homework than we’ve been doing in the past.
Not every mission is equally guilty, but we must pay attention to the grievances of our brothers.
What the missionary does for herself she should do for others.