Quality, Christ-centered, life-changing worship is a must, says this missionary, who has found that it opens doors.
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Human development can be divided into stages of growth. A newborn baby is dependent on its parents for every need. A mature adult can world with parents as an equal, and there can be genuine interdependence.
0ne cannot accuse the apostle Paul of being unclear about the differences between a preconversion and postconversion life style. When he described the behavior of “the old man,” he did not pussyfoot.
Current strategic “tidal waves” are assessed. The author also considers other factors in determining priority, but rejects concentrating on any one of them.
A million Asians live in Great Britian. They are typical of many minorities in other lands. A brief look at the opportunities and problems of their evangelization will illuminate some important principles.
Honest, down-to-earth counsel about intensely personal matters is outlined here.
This realistic account spells out the reasons and suggests practical answers.