A million Asians live in Great Britian. They are typical of many minorities in other lands. A brief look at the opportunities and problems of their evangelization will illuminate some important principles.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
Honest, down-to-earth counsel about intensely personal matters is outlined here.
This realistic account spells out the reasons and suggests practical answers.
Quality, Christ-centered, life-changing worship is a must, says this missionary, who has found that it opens doors.
Human development can be divided into stages of growth. A newborn baby is dependent on its parents for every need. A mature adult can world with parents as an equal, and there can be genuine interdependence.
0ne cannot accuse the apostle Paul of being unclear about the differences between a preconversion and postconversion life style. When he described the behavior of “the old man,” he did not pussyfoot.
Current strategic “tidal waves” are assessed. The author also considers other factors in determining priority, but rejects concentrating on any one of them.