Current strategic “tidal waves” are assessed. The author also considers other factors in determining priority, but rejects concentrating on any one of them.
- Webinar: Spiritual Direction: A Growing Practice in Missions and Member CareThu Aug 22 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Stewardship of Short-Term Missions with an Emphasis on DiscipleshipThu Aug 29 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: New Ways to Tell the Old StoryThu Oct 10 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
A million Asians live in Great Britian. They are typical of many minorities in other lands. A brief look at the opportunities and problems of their evangelization will illuminate some important principles.
Honest, down-to-earth counsel about intensely personal matters is outlined here.
This realistic account spells out the reasons and suggests practical answers.
Quality, Christ-centered, life-changing worship is a must, says this missionary, who has found that it opens doors.
Human development can be divided into stages of growth. A newborn baby is dependent on its parents for every need. A mature adult can world with parents as an equal, and there can be genuine interdependence.
0ne cannot accuse the apostle Paul of being unclear about the differences between a preconversion and postconversion life style. When he described the behavior of “the old man,” he did not pussyfoot.