Last winter Africa was the scene of two events that in different ways are going to have a profound effect on missionaries.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual EditionWed Apr 1 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Reports from around the world.
Missionaries are caught in the swirl of fast-changing church and mission movements around the world, many of which were brought to the fore at the fifth Assembly of the World Council of Churches.
Can local churches send missionaries directly to the field? This team of missionaries shows how it was done with careful planning, thorough preparation, and sacrificial giving.
Here is a novel idea for follow-up training that perhaps many missionaries have overlooked. It has been used with success in inner city work and is applicable in a wide variety of cultural situations.
Research in communications strategy has been a valuable asset to missionaries. This article is the fruit not only of theory but of application to the basics of missionary work. The author also grapples with the relationship of church growth theory to the principles of the spiritual decision-making process.