How much objective truth, so to speak, can you really tell your supporting constituency at home?
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
The word “dropout” can render service in any number of contexts. Most likely it will take you an additional three paragraphs to plug in, or should I say “drop in” to this writer’s use of the term.
The pastoral ministry among East African churches is inadequate and misdirected, says this author. He examines the problem and proposes some solutions.
With proper planning, even shirt assignments can be fruitful and young people can be recruited as career missionaries.
Some time ago I read in the pages of a mission magazine that came to my desk an amazing statement. The writer was emphasizing his “conviction that the church, not the mission board, is the sending agency.”