How much objective truth, so to speak, can you really tell your supporting constituency at home?
- Showing the Heart of the Sojourner to Afghan RefugeesWed Feb 2 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Studying Missions in Credible and Useful WaysThu Feb 10 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Critical Skills for Emerging Leaders TrainingTue Feb 15 2022, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Field Onboarding and RetentionThu Feb 17 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: What is Your Brand Score? and Why Does it Matter to your Donors?Thu Feb 24 2022, 02:00pm EST
The word “dropout” can render service in any number of contexts. Most likely it will take you an additional three paragraphs to plug in, or should I say “drop in” to this writer’s use of the term.
The pastoral ministry among East African churches is inadequate and misdirected, says this author. He examines the problem and proposes some solutions.
With proper planning, even shirt assignments can be fruitful and young people can be recruited as career missionaries.
Some time ago I read in the pages of a mission magazine that came to my desk an amazing statement. The writer was emphasizing his “conviction that the church, not the mission board, is the sending agency.”