How much objective truth, so to speak, can you really tell your supporting constituency at home?
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
The word “dropout” can render service in any number of contexts. Most likely it will take you an additional three paragraphs to plug in, or should I say “drop in” to this writer’s use of the term.
The pastoral ministry among East African churches is inadequate and misdirected, says this author. He examines the problem and proposes some solutions.
With proper planning, even shirt assignments can be fruitful and young people can be recruited as career missionaries.
Some time ago I read in the pages of a mission magazine that came to my desk an amazing statement. The writer was emphasizing his “conviction that the church, not the mission board, is the sending agency.”