If adequate education is not available, the mission must see that it is.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
News reports from around the world.
Let us imagine a child (call him John) of six years, who must go to the mission boarding school. Let us reconstruct a fairly typical experience for him.
Although missionary children live in as many different kinds of situations as other children do, they face a unique crisis of adjusting to American culture when they come from the field to the United States for their education.
Missionaries should consider sending their children to national schools.
MKs respond to questions.
Ten Urbana missionary conventions have come and gone between 1946 and 1974. What will future historians say of them? Will they be seen as an effective stimulus to missions or not?
A look at Lausanne 74.
In order to appreciate the far-reaching consequences of traditional religion on the Latin American mentality and way of life, it becomes imperative to look historically at the phenomena which we may call in borrowed symbolism “Miracle, Mystery and Authority.”