Wednesday | 3:45 PM
Mission mobilizers & church leaders who wish to find and train potential goers in the digital space
Through case studies—get lessons learned and practical steps to 1)attract YOUR ideal goers using online funnels and digital advertising 2)start or improve a nurturing structure such as a podcast, blog, or YouTube channel and 3)partner with or offer an online cohort experience such as a digital course, Facebook Group, or online coaching mastermind groups.
We’ll walk through my experiences:
- launching C. Anderson’s digital course Getting Started in Disciple-Making Movements (https://ywamfm.teachable.com/p/disciple-making-movements) now training thousands of global south workers online
- the successful creation and launch of The Neighbors & Nations Course as Jeannie Marie (www.jeannie-marie.com) and the online mastermind cohorts run through Frontiers the last four years where 80% of the potential goer participants moved overseas.
Walk away with ideas to:
- brainstorm who your ideal goer IS and where to find them in the digital space
- get ideas on how you could improve or create an online nurturing structure and
- decide how to partner with—or create digital trainings or cohorts.