This book is a practical guide presented from a Christian perspective for non-profit and for-profit sectors in virtual environments.
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Denominational RoundtableMon Nov 8 2021, 01:00pm EST
Description: From city to shore and jungle to township, Jesus Film Project® is providing captivating media tools and strategies to reach everyone everywhere.
Description: I’ve discovered that being virtual means more than being separated by geography. There are many ways in which we encounter and need to overcome “distance” within our teams.