This book is a practical guide presented from a Christian perspective for non-profit and for-profit sectors in virtual environments.
- Webinar: An Introduction to the Theology and Practice of Cross-Cultural RiskThu May 26 2022, 12:00pm EDT
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Innovation Leaders DiscussionMon Aug 8 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Communications and Marketing Staff: Communications and the Mission of God: Aligning organizational communications with God's purposesThu Aug 18 2022, 01:00pm EDT
Description: From city to shore and jungle to township, Jesus Film Project® is providing captivating media tools and strategies to reach everyone everywhere.
Description: I’ve discovered that being virtual means more than being separated by geography. There are many ways in which we encounter and need to overcome “distance” within our teams.