Secularization is strong in Canada and has influence worldwide. In this volume, missiologists and practitioners from across Canada consider how an agenda of Christian mission and evangelism can be advanced in a secularizing environment.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 5th DayWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Coaching Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Discipleship Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Justin Long Leadership Management Member Care Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration missions mobilization MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization Networks organizational development Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast prayer Presenter Research Risk Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality Strategy Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women