Ultimately it is the church on the ground, the local community of believers, that is the critical expression of Christ’s love and power in the world. Made up of individuals who have personally placed their faith in Him, this bride of Christ must be the final basis for evaluating our efforts in evangelism. Scripture, early church history, examples of explosive growth of the church elsewhere, and often neglected media case histories all point to the fact that it is the local body of believers—living, working, and testifying together—that has been critical to the growth and multiplication of the Church.
- Women In Leadership - Special EventsFri Mar 5 2021
- On Mission 2021Wed Mar 10 2021, 12:00pm EST
- Four Things Every CEO Needs to Know About FundraisingTue Mar 16 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Mission Increase: Discovering the Joy of Biblical GenerosityThu Mar 18 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Know Yourself and Know Your AudienceTue Mar 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Evangelism Focus Future Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached unreached people groups Weekly Roundup Women