Ultimately it is the church on the ground, the local community of believers, that is the critical expression of Christ’s love and power in the world. Made up of individuals who have personally placed their faith in Him, this bride of Christ must be the final basis for evaluating our efforts in evangelism. Scripture, early church history, examples of explosive growth of the church elsewhere, and often neglected media case histories all point to the fact that it is the local body of believers—living, working, and testifying together—that has been critical to the growth and multiplication of the Church.
- Conversations on When Everything Is Missions - Rediscovering the Mission of the ChurchWed Dec 2 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Denominational Roundtable VirtualThu Dec 3 2020, 01:00pm EST
- 2iC (Second in Command) VirtualTue Dec 8 2020, 01:00pm EST
- December CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Dec 9 2020, 01:00pm EST
- The Five Directions to Guide Investing Your LeadershipThu Dec 10 2020, 02:00pm EST
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Coaching Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached unreached people groups Weekly Roundup Women