Awakening, challenges and opportunities of the Nigerian missions movement.
- Evangelical Views on Women in Ministry & Marriage: Differences in Interpretation, Not InspirationFri May 20, 2022, 04:00 PM PDT
- Webinar: An Introduction to the Theology and Practice of Cross-Cultural RiskThu May 26 2022, 12:00pm EDT
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeeksThu Sep 8 2022
Matthew Ellison and Ted Esler chat with Gideon and Sarah, African American missionaries to North Africa, about how many missions fields in Africa are becoming missions forces.
In our latest research here at the Center for Missionary Mobilization and Retention, we interviewed 14 missionary candidates from two different missions agencies, asking them about the factors God used to call them into long-term missionary service.
Thursday | 8:30 AM | DC Keane
Thursday | 3:45 PM | Courtney Joseph
Thursday | 3:45 PM | Craig Denison, Jennifer Abohosh
Thursday | 8:30 AM | Don Allsman
Wednesday | 3:45 PM | Jeannie Marie
We talk with President of Frontiers USA, Bob Blincoe. Bob will shed light on whether or not churches should still be sending missionaries to unreached.
themobilizedchurch Has your church’s unique, God-given potential to reach the nations been UNLOCKED? Join Sixteen:Fifteen for our interactive experience…The Mobilized Church! Together we will explore SEVEN KEYS to help your church and missions leaders cultivate a vibrant missions culture, unlocking your church’s potential to reach the nations. For two decades, Sixteen:Fifteen has coached countless churches across the United . . . read more