It has been over ten years since the following manifesto was signed in Columbia, SC. The work done on this manifesto continues to be relevant to the North American missions community.
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Denominational RoundtableMon Nov 8 2021, 01:00pm EST
If I’ve heard it once, I’ve heard it a thousand times: “Sunday is the most segregated day of the week.” When some of my brothers and sisters in Christ hear this oft-quoted statement, they assume the end game should be multiethnic churches comprised of members representing a variety of hues and ethnicities.