This book is about the decisions we make that have long term consequences, sometimes with ramifications lasting hundreds of years. These are typically complex decisions with many different stakeholders. The author identifies the attributes of these sorts of decisions as well as some tools that might be considered as we make them. Long-term thinking, according the author, is something we must get better at doing.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
- Innovation Labs - Session 1Tue Mar 2 2021, 10:00am EST
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Coaching Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached unreached people groups Weekly Roundup Women