In a world where always-connected smart devices and search algorithms educate and entertain, “digital Babylon” is the new context for discipleship. This bookreveals findings from a three-year research study of young Christians whose faith remains resilient even in exile. Barna president David Kinnaman teams up with former executive director of Youth Specialties Mark Matlock unveiling new research that uncovers what’s working, positing five practices that contribute to resilience. Enter the world of resilient young adult Christians and learn how they are sustaining faith.
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership