In a world where always-connected smart devices and search algorithms educate and entertain, “digital Babylon” is the new context for discipleship. This bookreveals findings from a three-year research study of young Christians whose faith remains resilient even in exile. Barna president David Kinnaman teams up with former executive director of Youth Specialties Mark Matlock unveiling new research that uncovers what’s working, positing five practices that contribute to resilience. Enter the world of resilient young adult Christians and learn how they are sustaining faith.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Discipleship Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality Strategy support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women