In the normal course of ministry it is easy to get discouraged. Whether dealing with large-scale tragedies or heartbreaks of broken relationships, broken plans or broken dreams, it can be difficult to avoid discouragement. In this short book by pastor Jason Meyer of Bethlehem Baptist Church, Minneapolis, you will discover that though the reasons for discouragement seem strong, the reasons we have to take heart and hold on to hope are stronger yet. Through biblical truth and personal stories, Meyer encourages the weary and anxious believer by shining light on the nature of reality, the nature of God, and the intersection of the two in our daily lives.
- Conversations on When Everything Is Missions - Rediscovering the Mission of the ChurchWed Dec 2 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Denominational Roundtable VirtualThu Dec 3 2020, 01:00pm EST
- 2iC (Second in Command) VirtualTue Dec 8 2020, 01:00pm EST
- December CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Dec 9 2020, 01:00pm EST
- The Five Directions to Guide Investing Your LeadershipThu Dec 10 2020, 02:00pm EST
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Coaching Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached unreached people groups Weekly Roundup Women