In the normal course of ministry it is easy to get discouraged. Whether dealing with large-scale tragedies or heartbreaks of broken relationships, broken plans or broken dreams, it can be difficult to avoid discouragement. In this short book by pastor Jason Meyer of Bethlehem Baptist Church, Minneapolis, you will discover that though the reasons for discouragement seem strong, the reasons we have to take heart and hold on to hope are stronger yet. Through biblical truth and personal stories, Meyer encourages the weary and anxious believer by shining light on the nature of reality, the nature of God, and the intersection of the two in our daily lives.
- The Role of the Church in Working with Orphans and Vulnerable ChildrenWed Dec 1 2021, 01:00pm EST
- 2iCTue Dec 7 2021, 01:00pm EST
- Critical Skills for Emerging Leaders TrainingTue Feb 15 2022, 03:00pm EST
- Leadership Pathways: Thriving as Women Leaders and Developing OthersThu Mar 3 2022, 05:00pm EST
- On Mission 2022Wed Apr 6 2022
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership