This book is a missiological theology of the Bible that puts missions at the core of God’s purpose. It advocates for a missiologically theocentric movement that began in the city of Ephesus and lasted for the next generation.
- July CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Self Care for CEOsWed Jul 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- 2020 National African American Missions Conference (NAAMC)Thu Jul 9 2020, 12:00pm EDT - Sat Jul 11 2020, 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: Reaching Nations in the USA Through SportsThu Aug 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- August CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Aug 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Focus 2020 SpotlightThu Sep 24 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 04:00pm EDT
Thank you for registering for Focus 2020 Spotlight. You have been sent a registration confirmation. Please be on the look out for this email. It contains important information you will need to know. If you do not receive it, please check your junk mail and spam folders. If you still do not find this email, . . . read more
This episode of the Mission Matters looks at missions trends in a post COVID-19 world with guest Amy Young from Global Trellis.
This book is a practical guide presented from a Christian perspective for non-profit and for-profit sectors in virtual environments.
Reviewed by Richard Cook
Reviewed by Bradley Cocanower (pseudonym)
Reviewed by Cameron D. Armstrong
Reviewed by Nathaniel (Than) Veltman
Reviewed by Perlita Tan
Reviewed by Glen Osborn