Most missions agencies have Crisis Management teams and plans in place, but no or limited Crisis Communications teams or plans.
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
“I know how you can tell this story,” I said to a colleague with a smile. “Someone did something that made a positive change among some group of people in some country, and it’s so amazing everyone needs to know about it!”
This rich and wise book explores two key dimensions of every spiritual leader’s life: 1) the interior life and how to cultivate it; and 2) how to integrate a rich personal spiritual life with key outward tasks that are the responsibility of every leader. Scazzero explains that cultivating the inner life involves facing one’s shadow, leading out of marriage or singleness, slowing down for loving union, and practicing Sabbath delight. After discussing these four areas thoroughly, he provides a self-measurement tool to help each reader identify how they are doing in each.
For many years, the mindset of missions has been for leaders to be “hands-off” regarding the education of the children of workers. The reality is that families without any type of educational preparation or support experience more difficult transitions and higher levels of stress.
The Blessed Alliance, Week 6
When it comes to giving, we all have our beliefs and opinions. But it’s time to turn some sacred cows about giving out to pasture. As we become more and more inundated with appeals for finances, we must separate truth from myth. Let’s examine what Scripture actually says and doesn’t say about giving.
This book is a touching narration of the true-to-life stories of seven former Muslim women who risk their lives because of their faith in Jesus.
Ted Esler as Guest Speaker for Moody Radio Network and MissionsToday!
The Blessed Alliance, Week 5
Unreached People in Greater Chicago