Saturday, 9:00 AM – 10:15 AM
Panel facilitated by Barbara Bowman
This workshop is designed for executive team members and key leadership roles to learn about the future trends in finance, legal, administration, and fundraising likely to have a significant impact on faith-based nonprofits over the next five years.
- Attendees will walk away knowing:
- List of trends that organizations should prioritize in strategic planning
- What is at risk if the trends are ignored or not resourced adequately
- What resources exist to assist with planning and preparation
- Probable timelines to pay attention to when planning for the future
Leave the session having a list of trends that your organization should begin to prioritize in strategic planning and know the risk if not addressed. There will be time for Q & A.
Panelists include Barbara Bowman, VP of Client Service, DickersonBakker, Vonna Laue, CPA, Private Consulting, John Wylie, Member, Sherman & Howard and Michael Martin, President, ECFA.
Primary Audience: Finance, Administration, CEO, Development, and Legal Professionals
CPE 1.5 hours | Management Services