We are happy to announce that we have two new people joining our expert Mission Advisor team. Mark Morgenstern who is focused on Cross-Cultural Worker Training and Kristen Shuler on Organization Fundraising and Development!
The Mission Advisor team serves on behalf of Missio Nexus bringing expertise and focused attention to significant issues. This team seeks to serve the greater missions community through their focused attention and active service. Their ongoing ministry is a platform for them to engage, collaborate and champion specific issues among the greater North American missions community.
If you need advice, guidance or direction in any of these areas please contact one of our fantastic Mission Advisors today and check out resources they have contributed throughout the website!
Mission Advisor Team and Issues of Focus:
- Wendy Wilson – Development of Women – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Stebbins – Missions Mobilization – Mark.Stebbins@navigators.org
- Brent Lindquist – Member Health, Care and Development – email@example.com
- Matthew Ellison – Church Missions Engagement & Coaching – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob Klamser – Crisis Management and Mitigation – email@example.com
- John Baxter/Jeff Moody – Diaspora Champions – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- David Garrison – Church Planting – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Shadrach/Aaron Baybar – Personal Support Raising – email@example.com
- Jerry Wiles/Rob Harvey – Orality Methods and Strategy – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Mark Morgenstern – Cross-Cultural Worker Training – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristen Shuler – Organizational Fundraising and Development – email@example.com