The Standards of Excellence in Short-term Missions is a 12-hour pre-conference which occurs on Tuesday afternoon/evening and Wednesday morning. It is designed to help people understand how they can incorporate and achieve competence in all Seven Standards of Excellence, a code of best practice for short-term mission practitioners. If your target audience is church and mission leaders, this is a great option for you.
- 8′ (deep) x 10′ (wide) booth with 6′ table and 2 chairs
- Complimentary Registration (1)
- Reduced Registration (member rate)
- Name on event landing page and marketing emails
- Logo on display at conference
- Collateral on chairs/tables of SOE Seminar*
- Name, logo, and description listed in mobile app
- Name and logo in event program
- Missio Nexus membership (1 year; up to 3 individuals)
- Option to double booth size for $1400 (includes 1 complimentary rep registration)
Need more information? We would love to answer any questions you have. Just email Events@MissioNexus.org.
† Ads, presentations, videos, graphic/artwork/content are subject to Missio Nexus approval. Send to Events@MissioNexus.org. See Sponsorship Opportunities page for due dates. For advertising specs click here.