Do you know of anyone who would fit this position? Check out this link to apply.
Provide overall leadership and direction for Missio Nexus’ administrative areas. This includes the operational oversight of finances, Missio Benefits, staffing services (payroll, benefits, and compliance), IT infrastructure, and ad hoc projects as they arise. The Director of Administration will assist the President and Vice President with annual planning, evaluation, and the implementation of the strategic plan. The Director of Administration will also take responsibility for at least one member program, possibly more, depending on interest, gifting, and workload.
- Committed to global missions and the overall vision of Missio Nexus
- Detailed and self-motivated
- Administrative leadership experience preferred
- Global missions experience preferred but not required
- Must be a team player with a solid work ethic and able to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well with other leaders from a wide range of perspectives and organizations
- Must be able to work on a virtual team in a home office setting
- Must be mature, friendly, approachable and have strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products preferred but not required
- Oversee monthly financial reporting processes, alerting the CEO to any unexpected variances, working with outsourced financial team
- Oversee the administration of the Missio Benefits program, reconciling billing and statements in consultation with the outside financial firm
- Oversee the membership management system and staff who focus their efforts on membership administration, providing membership reporting and tracking to staff
- Manage the annual audit process, banking, approvals, and payroll
- Plan for and participate in decisions about IT infrastructure
- Oversee several staff members, specific assignments to be determined
- Manage legal issues for Missio Nexus
- Evaluate, negotiate, and manage vendor relationships and contracts
- Represent Missio Nexus in select forums and gatherings
- Take on the leadership for at least one, possibly more, benefit program(s)
This role does not require a physical move but will be done from whatever location best suits the candidate. Some travel will be required, mostly domestic, and a stipend for Internet and phone access will be provided. This role requires support raising.