Website William Carey Publishing
Shaping & advancing the missiological conversation in the world
Production Assistant – Part-time (20-25 hr/wk), Paid
The Production Assistant provides administrative support to senior leadership and the team. The Production Assistant must be diligent, thorough, and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is both mission and results-driven. The ideal individual will be able to see how their to-do list of details is the key to making all the other pieces of our publishing endeavor flow smoothly. The Production Assistant will have strong written and verbal communication skills, administrative and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work independently, while maintaining a realistic balance among multiple projects with shifting levels of priority.
· Data entry and management.
· Ability to track and utilize data in spreadsheets and other software as appropriate.
· Register metadata in appropriate databases.
· Execute conference orders and logistics.
· Facilitate shipping of books to US Copyright Office and other mailing.
· Facilitate organization of master collection and book archive in office.
· Lend specific project support to the Global Perspectives publishing logistics.
· Conduct research.
· Work closely with and in support of the Publishing Manager.
· Perform related and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Proficiency in Microsoft 365: Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat.
· Proficiency in learning new technologies and software.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines.
· Must have friendly demeanor and helpful attitude toward customers, internal and external.
· Bachelors’ Degree preferred, or Associate’s Degree
· Minimum 2 years administrative experience
· Technologically savvy
· Must type 55+ words a minute
· Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
· Must value the mission and vision of William Carey Publishing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org