Website The Antioch Partners
God’s Call. Your Response. Our Help.
Job Description: The Antioch Partners
Title: Operations Coordinator/Leader
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for maintaining, improving and developing operational systems for The Antioch Partners (aka TAP) a missionary sending agency www.theantiochpartners.org in consultation with the TAP Executive Director and other TAP staff to enable TAP to fulfill its mission and vision.
Reports to: TAP Executive Director
• Manage key aspects of TAP’S operating systems, including:
a. Information technology (including computer systems and networks, secure data storage, secure communications protocols and systems, cloud-based services, and office productivity apps and services)
b. Accounting and finance, – this is an oversight role working together with Frontier Fellowship (FF) staff to whom TAP outsources our day-to-day accounting and finance support functions. Interfaces and works with other TAP staff who are involved in TAP’S accounting and finance functions.
• Identify and evaluate new information technologies and operational systems that could enable TAP to more effectively fulfill its mission and vision.
• Interact closely with TAP’S strategic partners, currently Frontier Fellowship (https://frontierfellowship.com) and The Outreach Foundation (The Outreach Foundation), seeking ways to maximize collaboration through operational systems and creative use of information technology.
• Lead and manage other special projects as requested by Executive Director.
This is a full-time position, and the Operations Coordinator will function as a member of TAP’s leadership team. The Operations Coordinator will work out of TAP’s office in Houston, TX.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is negotiable, based on experience. Excellent benefits such as professional development, medical insurance and retirement savings plan are offered and medical insurance is paid by the organization for the employee.
Review: An annual review will be conducted by the TAP Executive Director with input from other TAP staff and members of TAP’s Board as appropriate.
• Dynamic, growing personal faith in Jesus Christ
• A deep commitment to participating in God’s mission in the world
• Proven skills and experience with operational systems
• Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with diverse congregations, individual members of those congregations, mission personnel, global partners, and strategic partners
• A team player
• Experience serving as a missionary or having been part of short term mission teams in a cross-cultural context is an added plus.
To apply for this job please visit tapartners.bamboohr.com.