Website Team Expansion
Multiplying disciples and churches among the unreached
Job Title — Financial Associate
Staff Supervisor — VP of Finance and Operations
Purpose/Goal of Job — To undergird Team Expansion with fiscal accountability and support
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive and process gifts: this includes entering in current accounting program, receipting, preparing bank deposits, making those deposits, and managing online giving.
- Paying bills (this includes interacting with payroll services as needed)
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports for missionaries and general office
- Quarterly summaries to workers for team share purposes
- Teaching in Launch concerning financial protocols
- Training and supporting “legacy model” forwarding agents (includes communicating with forwarding agents on a quarterly basis)
- Transitioning legacy forwarding agent accounts to collaborative model and insuring that accounts for those who resign are closed
- Pathways and Quest accounts
Love for the Lord Jesus Christ.
Love for the lost.
Knowledge of accounting software
Willingness to learn and be flexible
Ability to communicate well with Forwarding Agents
Ability to handle details
5 days per week (full-time)
Occasional conferences and conventions
Monthly LIFT meetings with the VP of Finance and Operations
Salary starts at $3,000 and is negotiable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com